Hey y’all! Here’s everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Fatz.
(Plus a few things you didn’t think to ask).
FATZ FRIENDS E-CLUB
Thank you for joining our Fatz Friends E-Club. There could be a number of reasons why you are not receiving our E-Club emails. Some of the most commons ones include:
- You signed up at the restaurant within the last week or two. In this case, your registration is still getting processed. Once processed, we will send you a welcome email.
- Your birthday is more than seven days away. We send our birthday messages about a week before your birthday.
- Our email may have been filtered for spam. Check your junk mail folder for possible spam filtering. To ensure delivery of future E-Club emails, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- You filled out the registration slip a while ago, but we couldn’t process it. In this case, we invite you to register for our E-club online.
- You registered a while ago but under a different name and email address than the one you’re using now. If you can provide us with that information, we’ll be glad to look into it.
- Check the following settings of your email application (i.e. Outlook) or those within your email provider:
- Filters – do you have any filters directing incoming emails from email@example.com to go to another folder?
- Forwarding – have you set any forwarding instructions for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to go to another email address?
- Blocked Address – email@example.com might be on the Blocked Addresses list. To ensure delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the Safe Senders list.
If none of the above apply to you, please contact us using our Connect form. We will look into the matter immediately and promptly get back to you.
We offer one-click unsubscribe. Simply click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of any of our E-Club emails, and you will be automatically unsubscribed.
If you do not have access to an E-Club email, please let us know using our Connect form. We will unsubscribe you immediately.
Fatz has 3 fundraising opportunities – The Short Stacks for Big Change Pancake Breakfast, the Chicken For Charity lunch/dinner, or our Spirit Night.
Our Pancake Breakfast and Chicken for Charity events are ticketed events where the organization heading up the fundraiser promotes and sells tickets to an event on a specified day and time. Fatz will help with the food, but volunteers are needed from the organization to help execute the event.
Our newest fundraiser, the Spirit Night, requires no volunteer participation. This option relies on the organization’s ability to promote their event and drive their supporters into a Fatz restaurant on a specific date. A portion of the sales driven into the event by the organization will be donated back.
At a Pancake Breakfast, each ticket will be valid for a pancake breakfast with sausage and cut fruit with a non-alcoholic beverage. At a Chicken for Charity event, the tickets are valid for a dinner consisting of Calabash Chicken, mashed potatoes, a Poppy Seed Roll and a cookie served with a non-alcholic beverage.
Yes. Our Fatz Gift Card Group Discount Program offers a discount amount of 10% on card orders totaling $500-999 and 20% on card orders totaling $1,000 or more.
First-Class US Mail® shipping by USPS is completely FREE! Delivery takes 3-10 business days. P.O. Boxes must use this option.